Friday, September 24, 2010

My Favorite Things from ZZIF

Today I just received the YouTube of Jon Doll's performance of his original song and lyrics, "On The Shoulders of Angel Investors" that we kicked off the ZINO Zillionaire Investment Forum last week.  I may be biased, but I think it is fantastic and the lyrics are so appropriate for investors and entrepreneurs.  You can view it HERE.

Three of my other favorite things from ZZIF were our panels.  I thought that each panel was extremely interesting and that the audience was really enjoying their questions and input.

David Mackuen's Five-Minute presentation of BuiltBurger right before lunch.  It was a great presentation and he won the ZINO Zenith Award for Best Presenter.  But it also started stomachs growling and made everyone realize how famished we all were.

The ZINOpreneurs' presentations are always one of my favorite things and I love the Five-Minute pitches!  But this time, I was also hugely impressed with how much information the Two-Minute presenters were able to share in such a limited time.

The support of our ZINO Society sponsors is incredibly important, because we would not be able to produce ZZIF without their support.  What a great group of people!

Another BIG thank you to everyone who helped make ZZIF so successful this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis