Saturday, April 3, 2010

The BEST Pilates Instructor!

For the past three or four years, I have been attending Pilates classes at the Pacific Northwest Ballet’s Francia Russell Center two days per week.  My instructor’s name is Tara Stepenberg, and though I don’t have much experience with other Pilates instructors, I am pretty sure that she is the best in the world!  When they are in town, Susan Neumann attends with me on Wednesdays and Patty Barrier attends with me on Fridays and they are both impressed with Tara also!
I know that each time I go to Pilates, I feel so much better when I leave.  I feel more flexible and my back isn’t tight and aching as it generally is when I arrive.  Tara always seems to know just the right thing to do and she mixes up all the exercises and equipment use so much that we never get bored.
This week, we celebrated Tara’s birthday with the gift of a new Kindle as she got ready to leave for a trip to India with her daughter.  See photos of Tara above celebrating with Susan and me.  Though Patty couldn’t join us, she sent her love and happy birthday wishes to Tara as well.
Have a wonderful vacation, Tara!  My stiff, aching body will welcome your safe return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis