Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Birthday Gift - What to Expect in 2012

MIke Kunath and Dawn Stansfield
Mike Kunath invited Ken and me to join him for cocktails in his corner of the Fairmont Olympic Hotel Lobby Bar to celebrate my birthday.  He had arranged for a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries with a candle to appear in recognition of my birthday.  We shared the strawberries with others who had joined him in his corner including, Connie Blumenthal, Al Davis, Mike Flynn, Terral Wanzer and Dave, from Utah whose last name I did not hear, who is currently living at the Fairmont.

Mike Kunath, Al Davis, Terral Wanzer and Ken Hatch
help celebrate my birthday.
As another birthday gift, Mike arranged for me to have a brief "reading of my future" with Dawn Stansfield.  Though she doesn't call herself a psychic, but a spiritual counselor instead, Dawn provides insights into peoples' pasts and readings of what she sees occurring in people's futures.  Mike, who has known Dawn for some time and had her share her readings with him over the years, tells stories of the many times she has been able to project just what will occur next in his life.

I have never been able to decide what to believe or not believe about people who have the gift of seeing the future, but decided that an open mind is the best option.  Dawn pegged me as a "conductor and connector" which is accurate and also as a "walking creative ideas person".  She encouraged me to write my book this year which she said is already inside of me and just waiting to be written and said to include my "quirky, fun-loving sense of humor" in the book.  She saw that I would travel this year, most likely on my book tour.

This all sounds very interesting . . . so now to make her projections reality, all I have to do is figure out what the topic of the book will be and write it!  I am accepting suggestions and would be happy to hear yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis