Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Spooktacular Party!

All the witches, ghouls and devils along with cowboys, cowgirls, Indians, pirates, golfers, pimps and mob bosses gathered for a Spooktacular Dinner Party at the home of Arlene Wright.  From Hunt's Point Road down through the driveway, front courtyard and into the house, every surface was decorated with spider's webs, bats, pumpkins, witches, spiders, skulls or skeletons!  Though they probably really didn't, it appeared that Arlene and her daughter, Crissey, must have worked for months just to decorate for the party!  I have never seen such a large collection of Halloween decorations!  What fun!!

Here is a photo gallery of some of the rogues and ghouls included.
Our beautiful hostess, Arlene

Carole the Cowgirl

Jan, the Spanish Lady & Susan, WHO Witch
Cowboy Bob & Penny, the Bee
Ken the Pimp, Gary the Mobster, & Doug, Old Man
Toni the Lamb & Penny the Bee
Mick the Pirate

Cowboy Bob and Indian Princess Kathie


Suzy, the masked one  & Diane as Octopussy


1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


    kim
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis