Saturday, October 19, 2013

Scintillating Lunch Conversation

Scintillating lunch conversation with Patty and Bob
Today, after 12 very cold holes of golf at Overlake Golf Club, Bob Cremin, Patty Barrier and I retired to the lounge for lunch and conversation.  Most of our conversation seemed to revolve about apps or photos on our iPhones though we did also talk about ringworm, potbelly pigs, shuttlecocks and glass art. At one point, we were clustered together  in one corner at the table trying to see the same iPhone photo all at the same time.

We saw photos of Patty's cats Leo and Manny, antique embellished silver tea caddies and an antique gold candlestick with a moth perched on the handle that Bob is considering acquiring.  Bob thinks it is a butterfly, but Patty and I both think it is a moth drawn to the flame.

Bob seems to have his photo files figured out the best since he actually has albums of photos on his iPhone. I still struggle just trying to get the photos off the iPhone and into my computer so I can use them.  However, this photo is one that successfully made the transition from my phone to my blog.  You can tell by the interaction that we were having extremely fascinating lunch conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis