Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Ladies Who Lead"

Cathi Hatch, Sunny Kobe Cook, Katie Kelley, Cindy Tortorici
The title of the panel discussion in which I was involved earlier this week was "Ladies Who Lead", a segment of the two-day boutique Global Conference for Women Entrepreneurs event being produced simultaneously in New York and Seattle, entitled "Dream It!  Launch It!  Live It!"  by the organization, Ladies Who Launch.  It was billed as a chance to connect and network with the largest worldwide community of women who are reinventing what it means to be the entrepreneur of your life.

My fellow panelists were Cindy Tortorici of The Link for Women and Sunny Kobe Cook of Kobe Foundation.  Our moderator was Katie Kelley, representing Ladies Who Launch from Portland.  The three areas we were asked to speak to were clarifying one's vision, developing an influential voice and creating one's own community of peers and mentors.

One of Sunny's comments related to the size of my Rolodex.  (In actuality, I use Microsoft Outlook, not a Rolodex.)  The comment was something to the effect that my Rolodex is so large that I have a direct line to God in it.  It made me smile and also made me realize once again how important all of my friends and acquaintances have been in helping make ZINO Society successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis