Saturday, August 14, 2010

PJs Optional for This Event

JJ  flanked by the "Mr. Bubble" twins, Seeley  and Nancy
Last night I went to JJ McKay’s Summer Pajama Party and saw scores of old friends and acquaintances and met some new friends. The party was at the beautiful home of Jennifer McCausland in the Mount Baker neighborhood with a spectacular view of Lake Washington and the I-90 bridge.

It was really fun to see what people decided to wear! The outfits ranged from very sexy, glammed up short and long nightgowns to pajamas and robes to scrubs to sleep shorts and tee shirts. Most everyone got into the spirit of the party and a few clutched teddy bears to their sides all evening long. A couple of cute and sexy matching outfits were worn by Nancy Wallace and Seeley Springman who told me that they were the Mr. Bubble twins.

I wonder what theme JJ will choose for his party next summer! Do you have any ideas that I can share with him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis