Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cleaning up the blogosphere . . .

Well, I don’t know about cleaning up the entire blogosphere, but we are in the process of re-organizing the ZINO Society blog and I look forward to seeing more of the ZINOpreneurs, our Roundtable members, Social members and sponsors, our Wine Professional Members, and ZINO Society events showcased.  Be watching for a morph of my blog and the ZINO Society Showcase blog within the next few weeks.  ZINO Society sponsor, Blaine Millet of WOM10 is leading the update.
In the meantime, I really enjoyed kicking off our new “featured ZINOpreneur” blog posting on the ZINO Society blog with entrepreneur, Ken Berkun of Labels That TalkKen lives in Hawaii and I was surprised when I saw him when he was in town, it was the first time he was not wearing an aloha shirt!  Here is the link to our dialog:  http://bit.ly/cVY4Hd .

1 comment:

  1. Cathi,

    Thank you for the mention and credit! It is always a pleasure to work with you and help you and the Zino Society. Social Media is a perfect fit for you and your ability to tell stories and share with others. Happy to work with you on your journey...

    Blaine

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis