Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Networking at the Fairmont Lobby Bar . . .

There are always a number of business people wheeling and dealing in the Fairmont Olympic Lobby Bar almost every weekday from around 4:00 -7:00 pm.  Mike Kunath is the identified leader of the “Kunath Corner“, also known as the “Church of Kunath” by his friend, Ken Hatch.  Occasionally, following a business meeting in the lobby, I will stop by for some conversation and a glass of wine.  When I was in there earlier this week, not only did I run into Impresario Kunath himself, I also saw my husband Ken Hatch and Anna Schafer, winemaker for aMaurice Cellars and ZINO Society Wine Professional Member (top photo) and Chris Nakea and Megan Rabin of Nakea, Inc., both members of ZINO Society, and Matt Walters of Grape Leaf Hospitality (bottom photo).

Who have you seen in the “Kunath Corner” recently? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis